Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Air Conditioning
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Maintenance Program
Commercial Duct Cleaning in Beaumont, TX by Air Services Unlimited
Most commercial buildings utilize ductwork to deliver cool air during the summer months and warm air during the winter months. Because of the size of commercial HVAC systems, the ductwork is typically very long and complex, leaving a lot of room for dust, dirt and other contaminants to accumulate in it. It is very important to the health of your HVAC system, your building, your employees and your customers to have clean ductwork, but effectively cleaning a commercial ductwork system requires the skills, training and tools of a certified professional.
The commercial HVAC experts at Air Services Unlimited have been helping business owners keep their ductwork system healthy and functional for over 30 years. We use a Rotobrush to clean all ductwork, and after we have completed thoroughly cleaning your ductwork system we also sanitize and seal it. You’ll even be able to see the before and after states of your ductwork with our video inspection.
Is it time to have your commercial ducts professionally cleaned? Then it’s time to call Air Services Unlimited!
What Is a Rotobrush?
To clean ductwork for real results, specific, professional–grade tools need to be utilized. A specific tool that does a terrific job is the Rotobrush. This type of duct cleaning tool isn’t just a brush. Some of the key features of a Rotobrush include:
- HEPA vacuum – the Rotobrush is actually a brush/vacuum combination. The vacuum component is a very strong HEPA vacuum, so not only does it remove contaminants, it does so in a very protected way.
- Specialized brush – the brush of a Rotobrush is not like other duct cleaning tools. The Rotobrush’s head is of a patented design that enables the brush to scrub your ductwork at 450 rpms, and thanks to its 360 degree rotation, it can reach all the nooks and crannies of your ductwork system.
- Slim, flexible hose design – even though the Rotobrush has a powerful vacuum attached to it, the hose for the brush is slim and flexible, allowing it to snake effortlessly through your ductwork system.
What Does Sanitizing Do?
Many companies perform duct sanitizing as a separate service; we include it in our duct cleaning services because we know how important it is to have truly clean ductwork in your commercial property. You may be asking, why take the second step of sanitizing? The main answer to this is that the Rotobrush is fully capable of removing all dust, dirt and debris, but it is just not possible to remove microorganisms like germs and bacteria. When our technician sanitizes your ductwork system, particulates like germs, viruses and bacteria are destroyed, making your commercial ductwork system truly clean and healthy.
What Are the Benefits of Duct Cleaning?
Here are some of the benefits you’ll see when the indoor air quality experts from Air Services Unlimited clean your commercial ductwork:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Improved energy efficiency
- Less stress on your HVAC system
If it’s time to clean your commercial air duct system, call the specialists you can count on: Air Services Unlimited.