Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Air Conditioning
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Maintenance Program
Air Duct Cleaning from Air Services Unlimited
Your ductwork can become home for a lot of different contaminants: mold, mildew, fungus, dust, dirt, bacteria—the list can get long. One of the best ways to make sure your ductwork doesn’t become home for these contaminants and more is to schedule air duct cleaning every 3–5 years with one of our experts.
Professional duct cleaning involves far more than vacuuming the visible parts of your ductwork. Our experts bring a number of professional-grade tools to clean your air ducts, including visual aid equipment, HEPA vacuums, and the patented Rotobrush. As such, when you hire us to clean your air ducts, you can rest assured that every nook and cranny is reached and cleaned. If it’s been more than 5 years since your last duct cleaning, or you are moving into a new home with ductwork, call us and schedule an air duct cleaning appointment.
Air Services Unlimited provides air duct cleaning services in Beaumont, TX and the surrounding areas.
What Is a Rotobrush?
There are duct cleaning tools, and then there is the Rotobrush. When our technicians use the Rotobrush on your ductwork, you can have the peace of mind of knowing that your ductwork will be as clean as possible. Why? Because the features of the Rotobrush, combined with the skills and expertise of our technicians, ensure that this is the case.
What makes Rotobrush different from other air duct cleaning tools? Here are a few of its features:
- 360 degree cleaning:
- The Rotobrush has a fully rotating head that cleans 360°s. This means every part of your ductwork is scrubbed, including tough–to–reach nooks and crannies.
- HEPA vacuum power:
- While the brush of the Rotobrush scrubs the inside of your ductwork at 450 rpm, the nozzle of the Rotobrush’s hose sucks up all the loosened debris and contaminants. The vacuum of the Rotobrush has a HEPA filter that ensures no contaminants can escape the vacuum and re–enter your ductwork.
- Flexible, long hose:
- The hose of the Rotobrush is slim and flexible, allowing it to easily snake deep into your home’s ductwork.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
So why should you clean your air ducts every 3 — 5 years? Here are some reasons:
- Better energy efficiency:
- A build–up of dust and dirt in your ductwork can restrict air flow, causing stress to your system and reducing air volume to your living spaces.
- Better indoor air quality:
- Dust, dirt and contaminants have a direct route into your home when allowed to reside in your ductwork.
- Less stress on your system:
- If the air flow in your system is restricted by serious dust build–up, your HVAC will compensate for this by working harder, which increases the level of wear and tear.
We Offer Air Duct Cleaning Services
A professional air duct cleaning appointment can improve your home’s energy efficiency, indoor air quality and maintain your ductwork—but only when it’s done correctly. Whenever you hire a Air Services Unlimited expert for air duct cleaning, you aren’t getting just a trained expert; you are also getting a guarantee of satisfaction. Call us today, and see what an air duct cleaning appointment can do for your home.